My old DBus code

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: My old DBus code
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:04:35 +0200

With the new interest in DBus integration for GNUstep, sparked by the Summer of Code application, I just dug out my old attempt to get something working.

The basic idea of the attached code is to encapsulate the DBus calls inside of forward calls on a DBus proxy class and either have the interfaces for DBus methods defined in Header files or generate them on the fly via the Introspect method. This later part is of course not working, as is most of the more complex argument packaging.

There are other parts of DBus integration already present in Etoile, perhaps these could be integrated into the same DBus framework and have some HAL support on top of that.

Cheers,