Re: GPLv2 licensing issues

From: Günther Noack
Subject: Re: GPLv2 licensing issues
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:32:52 +0200

Hi!

On 11.04.2008, at 01:48, Hubert Chathi wrote:
Yes, I mentioned the possibility of adding an exception to the
applications' license in my original message.

Why can't the GNUstep framework add the exception similar to the one in libobjc, so that applications can all link to it? I don't see the conceptual difference between a runtime library like libobjc and such a fundamental framework like GNUstep...

It's good that you started that discussion on the GNUstep list. :-)

Best regards,
Günther