GSoC participant

From: Ricardo Correa
Subject: GSoC participant
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:52:34 +1930

Hello everyone!

As I'm sure most of you will know by now, the summer of code
participants have already been chosen, along with their mentors. I'm
one of those lucky guys! :D

I'm a 24 years old informatics engineering student from the beautiful
city of Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela. I'm on my last year, and I'm actually
just finishing an internship to get my (awaited!) title.

My mentor will be the most awesome David Chisnall on a project titled
"Enable bidirectional communication between DBUS and GNUstep's
Distributed Objects". As made obvious by the title it's a bridge
between DO and DBUS.

My hope is not only to work on this project, but to contribute to
GNUstep on a long term basis, so I hope you can bear with my questions
as they'll haunt you for a long time!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and thanks to everyone for this!

P.S.: to my fellow gsoc'ers (sorry!), good luck on your projects, I
know we'll all need it!