Re: GSoC participant

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GSoC participant
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

Matt,

I would like to personally welcome you and the other GSoC participants who have
decided to work on GNUstep.   We're excited about your involvement and look
forward to your contributions. :)

Please don't hesitate to ask questions to your mentors, or to other members of
the GNUstep team, if you need to.

Welcome. :)

Thanks, GJC

Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer