Renaissance Tutorial

From: Steven Mak
Subject: Renaissance Tutorial
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Succeeded in installing Renaissance on Windows, then I tried on the tutorial on the website:

http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/Renaissance/node4.html

I tried creating the main.m, Window.gsmarkup, and the GNUmakefile. I can make the program. But then when I execute the "openapp ./Example.cpp". I got the following messages and the example program doesn't appear.

$ openapp ./Example.app
2008-05-02 16:54:04.004 Example[2792] Problem posting notification: <NSException: 0x1856db0> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:NSBundle(class) does not recognize loadGSMarkupNamed:owner: INFO:(nil)

Do anyone know what is going wrong here? I am still trying to see if it is a good tool for Windows app development for our product. Yet it appears to be more difficult than I thought.

Thank you,
Steven