Re: Installing Renaissance on windows

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Installing Renaissance on windows
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:54:18 -0500

You need to source the GNUstep.sh file or define GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES variable in order to be able to build any GNUstep software.  Try finding the GNUstep.sh file, it's usually under /GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh, but it may vary depending on the filesystem layout chosen.  I'm not really sure where this file would be located on a Windows build.

Stefan