Re: gdnc.exe remained

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: gdnc.exe remained
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 06:50:07 +0100

On 7 May 2008, at 05:45, Steven Mak wrote:

Thank you, the line fixed the problem.

int (*linkRenaissanceIn)(int, const char **) = GSMarkupApplicationMain;

Now I have another question. When I run the program, the window popped up. It also invoked another program called gdnc.exe.

However, when I close my program, this gdnc.exe remains running in the system. Can I know if I can close this program when I exit my example program?

Yes, you can close the program if you aren't running any other GNUstep apps ... though it's best to leave it running as it provides a shared service to all GNUstep applications you are running on the machine, and leaving it running avoids the app having to restart it when the app is next reun.