Re: AppKit (Win32) generals questions

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: AppKit (Win32) generals questions
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 06:10:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thierry,

GNUstep can be made to have a native win32 look through the use of themes.

Currently there is no plan for using the standard panels.   This would be a
welcome change, since it would help GS blend into the OS better.

The only issue with using the standard panels is accessory views, since there's
no way for them to be shown in the standard panel.

As far as I know there is some cooperation between the clipboard and win32
apps.   There is obviously more work to do.

Later,
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer