window focusing issues

From: Hubert Chathi
Subject: window focusing issues
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 12:09:39 -0400

Hello everyone,

As some of you know, I am participating in the Google Summer of Code
this year, looking at fixing various desktop integration issues in
GNUstep.  Part of this project involves looking at the window focusing
issues.  As an initial data-gathering step, I'm asking for people to
report window focusing issues that they have encountered in GNUstep.
Things such as:
- windows not gaining focus when they should
- windows gaining focus when they shouldn't
- the menu disappearing when it shouldn't (or not disappearing when it
  should)

Please send any reports to: <mailto:address@hidden>.
Please send a separate mail for each issue that you want to report, and
include:
- the version of gnustep-base, gnustep-gui, gnustep-back that you are
  using
- the backend that you are using (e.g. art or cairo)
- your window manager (including version)
- the application(s) that you notice the problem in, if it only happens
  in certain applications
- steps to reproduce (what were you doing when you noticed the issue)
- any bundles (e.g. camaelon, wildmenus) that you have loaded

Thank you.

--
Hubert Chathi - Email/Jabber: address@hidden - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)