RE: Building GNUstep

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: Building GNUstep
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 18:22:09 +0200 (CEST)

As far as I know, gnustep-make's and gnustep-base's configures have no
knowledge
of clang; we would need to add some support for it if you want things to work
more "out of the box".  You're (obviously) very welcome to do so, or if you
can point me to an easy-to-install version of the compiler for GNU/Linux I
will have a look once I have a bit of time.

The files you/we need to look at are core/make/configure.ac and
core/base/configure.ac.

Thanks