NSGlyphGenerator

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: NSGlyphGenerator
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:52:53 +0200

I just commit a big patch that adds the class NSGlyphGenerator and uses this instead of direct glyph generation inside of GSLayoutManager.

As this is a very important class and the code here is not that easy I would like you all to test that change in the next few days. This new implementation will hopefully allow for a very easy way to implement secure text fields correctly and allow for other glyph generation changes more easily. There is also plenty of space to make this more efficient, but first we must be sure it is working correctly.

Cheers,