Re: NSWindow & NSGraphicsContext issue

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: NSWindow & NSGraphicsContext issue
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:49:26 -0700 (PDT)

I've tried to recreate this issue.  I am not seeing the NSLog that was added
come up once during my tests either when running the application (ToyViewer) or
any other apps.

I'm continuuing to look into it.   I'm going to open a bug on this so that the
progress can be tracked there.

GC

 Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer