Re: NSWindow & NSGraphicsContext issue

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: NSWindow & NSGraphicsContext issue
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 05:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

Given that Fabien said once he recreated the .gorm file it's not happening
anymore and also that I can't make it happen in any other application, I
believe we can consider this issue a non-issue.

One note for the future, however.   I would really like everyone to start using
the bug reporting system a little more.  This helps us tackle bugs and
enhancement requests to meet your desires for GNUstep faster
since it is more easily tracked and is in one place as opposed to
emails, IMs, private messages on IRC, etc.

Regards,

GJC

 Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer