Re: Next stable release?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Next stable release?
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:30:18 -0600

On Jun 7, 2008, at 10:52 AM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Fred Kiefer wrote:
At the moment I am updating my second (virtual) Linux system to Ubuntu 8.04, this should include the latest cairo and with that I should be able to reproduce the cairo 1.6.4 issue. This would allow for a GNUstep stable release by the end of next week. Leaving some time to test Richards huge change.

The cairo > 1.6.0 issue should be solved now. From my side there is no further known issue that would stop us from making the much needed new release.

I'm traveling again the last two weeks on June, so we'd have to make the release next week or after July 1. Debian and/or it's derivatives are used by many many people so I'd love to get something out in time for them.