AlemanniaSTEP in Freiburg 11.-13.7.2008

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: AlemanniaSTEP in Freiburg 11.-13.7.2008
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 01:33:43 +0200

Just to keep you up to date. The Second incarnation of AlpenStep, originally planed for the Munich area is now taking place in Freiburg over the next weekend. The idea behind this meeting is to bring GNUstep hackers together for a weekend to show their own code, to discuss and to resolve existing issues.

Up to now the list of attendees is very small, but this is fine as we are holding the meeting in my flat. Still, if you are interested send me a mail and we will see whether something can be arranged.

Happy stepping