Re: GNUstep Testfarm Results

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep Testfarm Results
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 23:38:41 +0200

Adam Fedor wrote:

On Sep 6, 2008, at 5:42 AM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

what is happening here? For the last few days we have been getting failure notices, but there are no updated error logs on the server.

I can see the error logs on the ftp site, can't you? On both systems, there is:

 Compiling file NSBitmapImageRep+GIF.m ...
NSBitmapImageRep+GIF.m: In function '-[NSBitmapImageRep(GIFReading) _GIFRepresentationWithProperties:errorMessage:]': NSBitmapImageRep+GIF.m:502: warning: implicit declaration of function 'EGifOpen' NSBitmapImageRep+GIF.m:502: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
 Compiling file NSBitmapImageRep+ICNS.m ...
NSBitmapImageRep+ICNS.m: In function '-[NSBitmapImageRep(ICNS) _initBitmapFromICNS:]': NSBitmapImageRep+ICNS.m:518: error: 'ICNS_128X128_32BIT_DATA' undeclared (first use in this function) NSBitmapImageRep+ICNS.m:518: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
NSBitmapImageRep+ICNS.m:518: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [obj/NSBitmapImageRep+ICNS.m.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libgnustep-gui.all.library.variables] Error 2

My Firefox only showed a cached version of the FTP site. I had to do a refresh and didn't think of that before.

The error we get is caused by Gregs change to the icns format handling. He had to change an inconsistently named constant to the name used in libicns, but forgot to change the definition in this file. It didn't affect him as he has libicns installed :-(

I tried to upload a correction, but currently our SVN site is unreachable for me. I will try later again.