Re: GNUstep SCALE Attendance

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep SCALE Attendance
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:43:22 +0200

Am 17.10.2008 um 16:28 schrieb Gregory John Casamento:

All,

Is anyone available to go to SCALE in California? For those who don't know SCALE is the (S)outhern (CA)lifornia (L)inux (E)xpo, it's website is: http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/. I would really like for us to have a presence there. The new WindowMaker guys have said that they are willing to share a booth with us, which would be really cool.

At any rate... as it turns out, I may indeed be able to attend as well. I would like to get the word out there that we are still around and that we're active.

So, if you're in CA and you're interested in GNUstep, let me know if you would like to attend.

> select * from people where state = 'CA' and interested_in_gnustep = 'Y' and lives_close_enough = 'Y' and has_time = 'Y';

You're doing it wrong!

NSArray *keys = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:@"state", @"interested_in_gnustep", @"lives_close_enough", @"has_time", nil]; NSArray *objects = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:@"CA", @"yes", @"yes", @"yes", nil]; NSDictionary *values = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjects:objects forKeys:keys];

NSArray *attendees = [[[self session] defaultEditingContext] objectsMatchingValues:values entityNamed:@"GNUstepDeveloper"];

;-)

regards,

        Lars

(Geek humor) ;)

Later, GC
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer