Re: NSBitmap+Icns.m on Sparc

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSBitmap+Icns.m on Sparc
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 23:36:58 +0100

Hi,

On 2008-11-05 17:28:42 +0100 David Ayers <address@hidden> wrote:

typedef struct _icns_element_t {
  icns_type_t elementType;
  char padding[4];
  icns_size_t elementSize;
} icns_element_t;

I inserted a padding of 2 and the applicationdidn't carsh anymore, meaning that memory is accessed correctly .
Still no image gets displayed and I get an error on the console.

I checked the code and I think all the memcoty code needs to be adapted, filling in the structure correctly. I tried to split each memcopy in 2... first bytes and latter bytes. Is there a better way? I wasn't completely successful, there is a point where the whole header gets memcopied.

Riccardo