Re: GNUstep and Etoile

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep and Etoile
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 00:35:46 +0100

Thank you Nicolas, David and Quentin for your positive replies. Looks
like we definitely will be able to do better with the next release. I am
volunteering to help you integrate back the changes from Wild Menus and
Camaelon into gui. It would be best if you break them down into smaller
parts first to make the integration easier.
As for other changes you are really welcome to start coding again on
GNUstep, I hope that you will be surprise by some of the progress we
made during the last year. And I hope you keep up the speed of progress
in your great project!

Cheers,
Fred

PS: Congratulations to Nicolas for finishing his PhD!!!