Re: [FOSDEM] Accepted: GNUstep+Etoilé+O penGroupware.org devroom

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Accepted: GNUstep+Etoilé+O penGroupware.org devroom
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:30:07 +0000

On 1 Dec 2008, at 19:46, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

GNUsteppers, Étoilists and OpenGroupwarers rejoice!

We got our developers room for FOSDEM 2009.

Great news ... thanks for your efforts.

Now I am looking forward that this convinces some undecided minds to turn their heads around and come to FOSDEM next February.

Well I wasn't undecided, but now I know that it fits in with work I can say that unless some emergency comes up, I'll definitely be there.

I'm going to be able to demonstrate a web services framework for GNUstep (and MacOS-X Cocoa) by that time. Though there's quite a bit of work to do on that still before it does everything I'd like to be able to demonstrate.

Will you be doing GNUstep T-shirts again?  If so, can I pre-order an XL?