Away this weekend

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Away this weekend
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:25:38 +0000

I'm away this weekend but I've put prerelease code for the next stable release in the stable branch of subversion for people to try out. I've also committed changes intended to ensure that the domain that base is installed into matches the domain it was configured for. This is important if the filesystem configuration used has paths relative to the location of the base library itsself (this is actually the default setup on ms-windows, so it's quote an important case). My code simply reconfigures the base library using the domain that you are trying to install into ... cleverer code would just modify the config for, and rebuild the one file that actually matters ... NSPathUtilities.m , so if anyone wants to produce a better implementation, please do.