Re: CYGWIN Problems

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: CYGWIN Problems
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:57:04 -0800 (PST)

Darryl,

We are taking a look at adding the option to install on Cygwin back into GNUstep (it previously worked).  :)

In the meantime you might be interested in the MinGW installers here:
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/sources.html#windows

The installers should install a basic MinGW system and gnustep core which will allow you to run any programs you like.

Thank you for your feedback and your interest in GNUstep.

Thanks,
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer