Re: Question on NSToolbar

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Question on NSToolbar
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 10:51:52 +0100

Fred Kiefer wrote:

I would expect that we always have the menu as the topmost view in the
window, then the toolbar and last the actual contents view. Currently
the toolbar increases the size of the window, when switched on. It could
as well decrease the size of the contents view. Which should we
implement in the future?

Stick to the Mac OS X behavior which is to increase the window's height
and leave the content size as well as the window frame's origin unchanged.

Wolfgang