Fwd: our Devroom - what do we want to do there - call for papers

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Fwd: our Devroom - what do we want to do there - call for papers
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:23:01 +0000

Sorry, resending - I mistyped the mailing list address

Thanks

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nicola Pero <address@hidden>
Date: 12 January 2009 08:22:07 GMT
To: Fred Kiefer <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

PS: In the other news, there was just a mail from Google that they will
be announcing Google Summer of Code 2009 at FOSDEM. Perhaps somebody
should go there and talk to Leslie to make up for our less than ideal
results last year. (Two students dropped out, one even before the
project started)

Sure, we can go and talk to Leslie.  What happened with our students ?

Thanks