Linking error with OpenGL and GNUstep on windows

From: peter.vullings
Subject: Linking error with OpenGL and GNUstep on windows
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:19:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Please be patient with me :) I have done a lot of windows programming in the
past in a variety of IDEs and languages, however I am fairly new to the
command line way of doing things (gcc, makefiles etc).

I have just installed GNUstep and have it running under windows.  I have
created my first two hello world apps - one console and one windowed,
working beautifully.

Now I have modified the windowed app with an OpenGL view (with a custom
class based on NSOpenGLView) cobbled together from examples found.  I have
finally ironed out all the compiling errors (missing headers etc), but still
have the following error when running make.  I assume i have to specify the
OpenGL library in the makefile somehow?

[code: make]
Making all for app HelloWorld...
  Compiling file OGLView.m ...
  Linking app HelloWorld
Creating library file: ./HelloWorld.app/ ./HellowWorld.exe.a
./obj/OGLView.m.o: in function 'drawArcWithDepth':
OGLView.m:24: undefined reference to 'address@hidden'
OGLView.m:25: undefined reference to 'address@hidden'
etc...
[/code]

Additional 'undefined references' include:
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
etc, etc.

My makefile is:
[code: GNUmakefile]
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

APP_NAME = HelloWorld
HelloWorld_HEADERS = AppController.h OGLView.h
HelloWorld_OBJC_FILES = main.m AppController.m OGLView.m
HelloWorld_RESOURCE_FILES = HelloWorldInfo.plist

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/application.make
[/code]

Any help is much appreciated as to how I can link to the OpenGL libraries
(if this is what the problem is).  If at all possible (if I had the choice)
I would like to link to the OpenGL ES 1.1 libraries.

Regards,
Peter