Re: Fast enumeration

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Fast enumeration
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:08:59 +0000

On 28 Jan 2009, at 11:45, David Chisnall wrote:

Since we're likely to get a compiler that knows about fast enumeration soon, I thought I'd start implementing the library support it needs. This patch defines the protocol and implements it for NSEnumerator. The collection classes will each need this implementing too. I'll do this in subsequent patches if no one else does.

Thanks ... I added that.
I had to fixing indentation/whitespace use to match GNUstep coding standards though, and remove the spurious change to NSProcessInfo.m which was also in the patch.

Could you please review your local copy of NSProcessInfo.m ...
Your patch contains an additional line saying '#include <sys/ sysctl.h>' which looks like it should not be needed as a few lines below we have the same include inside an '#ifdef HAVE_SYS_SYSCTL_H' Did you need to add the include explicitly? If so, can you figure out why the test for the header in configure.ac failed on your machine?