Re: Problem checking out from SVN...

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Problem checking out from SVN...
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:47:38 -0600

Sorry, I meant Mac OS X is case insensitive

On Mon Feb 9 16:37 , "address@hidden" sent:

I had a problem with that directory previously when there was a ChangeLog and a Changelog.  I though I had fixed that though.  Mac OS X is case sensitive for me.

On Mon Feb 9 16:05 , Gregory Casamento sent:

Fetching external item into 'usr-apps/gsldapwebexplorer'
svn: Working copy 'usr-apps/gsldapwebexplorer' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

Does anyone know why this happens on certain platforms?

It happens to me all the time on Mac OS X and on Windows.

Both file systems are case insenstive and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

GC
--
Gregory Casamento
## GNUstep Chief Maintainer