Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r27911 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSNibLo

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r27911 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSNibLoading.m Source/NSDrawer.m
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:53:59 -0500

Hey Fred,

When I removed my code, the menu started rendering as it had before (i.e. messy with all but a few items in the top level).   As you can see, the date was the 18th, so it was just before SCALE, I figured it would be better to roll back the change until I could take a better look at it.

I will do that today and tomorrow as I would like to see this code go away too.

GC

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
Gregory Casamento wrote:
> Author: gcasa
> Date: Wed Feb 18 08:38:02 2009
> New Revision: 27911

> Log:
>       * Source/GSNibLoading.m: Rollback of previous change.  Found a
>       minor problem.
>
> Modified:
>     libs/gui/trunk/ChangeLog
>     libs/gui/trunk/Source/GSNibLoading.m

Greg,

could you please explain why you had to undo this change? If there was a
problem I am willing to help fixing it. I did not remove this code
myself, as I wanted to give you enough time to check, whether my
replacement was working.
I really would like to the see this code here go away.