Re: Fix for NSURLProtocol

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Fix for NSURLProtocol
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 05:44:57 +0000

On 27 Feb 2009, at 21:04, address@hidden wrote:

Hi all,

The attached patch allows me to use NSURLConnection with an URL needing
authentication.
Without that change the connection never receives data and ends right after didReceiveAuthenticationChallenge: is received and treated by the delegate.

This patch may not be the right fix, I didn't looked closely.

Thanks ... I did something slightly different. I think the ASSIGN() you used would cause a memory leak as the request being assigned was produced by a mutable copy and was not autoreleased.
Please try doing:

[this->request release];
this->request = request;