About OpenGL and NSView

From: Xavier Glattard
Subject: About OpenGL and NSView
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:50:09 +0100

Hi

I would like to post some changes about OpenGL support.
(in gui and x11-back, soon in win32-back)

I need to add a flag in NSView (in the _rFlags bit field). I think it would not break anything but i may miss something.

Any advice ? Thanks!

Fred: I've just updated my tree with your last changes some days ago.
Revision 27944 seems to break NSOpenGLView position: the view is moves left and up -ward. IMHO settting the background color (Rev 27945) is useless because the GL context MUST clear the background (on my system).

-- Regards
Xavier