Installation woes for the average user...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Installation woes for the average user...
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:33:44 -0500

Hey guys...  it seems to me that the build guides for building from source that we have are out of date.   Could we move  some of this stuff to the wiki so that it can be more readily maintained?

Also, it seems like a lot of users are having issues using GNUstep because the packages are so old on many systems.  Currently Hubert is working on

What brought this up is that I was trying to help someone get gnustep installed since the packages are out of date.

Anyone have any thoughts?
GC
--
Gregory Casamento