Re: RFA: patches

From: Xavier Glattard
Subject: Re: RFA: patches
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 18:18:33 +0100

address@hidden a écrit :
Hi!

This is just a heads-up for my patches, since I don' want to commit them without your feedback.

1. I implemented key repeat support for keyboard events in GServerEvent
2. I implemented mouse position setting support in GSDisplayServer and XGServerWindow. I really need that feature in any serious OpenGL application. 3. I did some NSOpenGL improvements, like multisampling support. I think I should coordinate my work there with Xavier and Matt.

Thanks ;)
I didn't test your patch, only read. Looks fine! You did a lot of cleaning in OpenGL code.
One question : don't you think [+glxMinorVersion] should be in XGServer?

- Regards
-- Xavier