Re: GNUstep base almost builds with clang

From: Andrew Pinski
Subject: Re: GNUstep base almost builds with clang
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:02:28 -0700

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Pete French <address@hidden> wrote:
> All the rest of the email, however, I agree with - the lack of
> ObjC maintenance on GCC worries me greatly. I depend on this
> stuff for my living, and for my business to make sales. Having
> somewhere else to jump to would make me give a huge sigh of relief.

Well if your business depends on it, you might want to hire someone
someone to do the development.
Apple has moved away from GCC so you can no longer depend on them.
Maybe it is just me and your business model is incorrect to depend on
free things when in reality there is no such thing as a free lunch.

-- Pinski