Re: GNUstep base almost builds with clang

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: GNUstep base almost builds with clang
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:10:24 +0100

> Clang is a new front-end for LLVM, written completely from scratch,
> which is more-or-less feature complete for C99 and Objective-C 2
> (parsing anyway - code generation is only finished for the Apple
> runtimes), and now working towards C++ support.

Is this what you were using to try and compile GNustep base ? I
have just soent a while playing around with the llvm port on
FreeBSD (which seems to be lacking the compiler driver). Had some
success with plain old C, but not a lot with ObjC, eeven when I am not
doing anything objecty. e.g:

        #include <stdio.h>
        #include <objc/objc.h>
        #include <objc/Object.h>