Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28187 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSDocume

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28187 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSDocumentController.m
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 06:41:32 -0700 (PDT)

That's a good point.  I don't believe that it is.  I believe it's closer than it was before.   We should discuss this as I'm not sure if there are other considerations for determining the document type when dealing with a non-file URL.

Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer