Talks at the Hackathon next month

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Talks at the Hackathon next month
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:12:38 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to organise a couple of hours at the hackathon, probably on Thursday afternoon, for giving talks that will be open to people in the department (or anyone else who wanders in). I don't want to spend too much of the time doing this, but if we could get four talks, 20 minutes + questions, then I think it could be good for raising the profile of GNUstep and Étoilé.

If you'd be willing to give a talk, please let me know,