Re: GCC Exception Handling

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GCC Exception Handling
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 23:46:46 +0200

Am 05.05.2009 um 14:32 schrieb David Chisnall:

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently working on adding exception handling support to clang, but coming across some problems trying to understand the (completely undocumented) ABI. It isn't quite the same as the NeXT/ Apple ABI, so I am wondering if anyone has any documentation about how it is supposed to work?

In particular, the type table needs to be populated with pointers to classes for selecting the correct landing pad. I am currently unsure how these are meant to be found. If anyone knows how this is supposed to work, please let me know.

Maybe it's a good idea to ask that kind of questions at

address@hidden