Re: NSSound

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSSound
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:26:10 +0200

Hi Stefan,

I only had a quick glance at your new code. I definitely support the
idea of supporting the new MacOSX methods on NSSound, but haven't had
the time to see, whether there is a way of supporting them with the old
openaudio interface. What I don't understand is what we gain/loose by
giving up our own sound server?
I will look into all this in more detail, but there is already one thing
I noticed that needs to be changed in your code. You changed the
encoding/decoding in a non compatible way and also did not change the
version of the class. Could you please fix this?

Fred