Re: GWorkspace, PDFkit & freetype

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GWorkspace, PDFkit & freetype
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:19:54 -0400

Hey David,

Could you send an example of the error you're getting?

GC

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 3:37 PM, David Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,

The latest version of freetype was issued March 2009 (freetype2).  It is not compatible with the version of PDFkit that is linked from the GWorkspace page, so PDFkit compilation fails and I can't install GWorkspace.

I could install the 1999 version of freetype, but that seems silly.  Does anyone know of plans that would allow GWorkspace to be installed with an updated PDF kit that uses freetype2 or do I simply install the old freetype?

Thanks for your insights.

david

David Hill