New gui/back release?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: New gui/back release?
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:38:40 +0200

As we are about to the the big change to NSSound from Stefan Bidigaray
and new code tends to need a few weeks to get most of the bugs out, I'd
like to propose that we release a new version of gui and back before
that. There already a quite a few bug fixes in both that would justify a
release already. And I hope to find the time to look at a few more bugs
the next days.