Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28393 - in /libs/base/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/Founda

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28393 - in /libs/base/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/Foundation/Foundation.h Headers/Foundation/NSOperation.h Source/GNUmakefile Source/NSOperation.m
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:15:44 +0200

Gregory Casamento schrieb:
> Author: gcasa
> Date: Mon Jul 13 20:14:42 2009
> New Revision: 28393

> Log:
>       * Headers/Foundation/Foundation.h
>       * Headers/Foundation/NSOperation.h
>       * Source/GNUmakefile
>       * Source/NSOperation.m: Initial implementation of NSOperation
>       class.
>
> Added:
>     libs/base/trunk/Headers/Foundation/NSOperation.h
>     libs/base/trunk/Source/NSOperation.m
> Modified:
>     libs/base/trunk/ChangeLog
>     libs/base/trunk/Headers/Foundation/Foundation.h
>     libs/base/trunk/Source/GNUmakefile

Hi Greg,

did you notice that Nikolaus Schaller has added a version of NSOperation
to the latest mySTEP code as well? The class itself is less complete
than yours, but you might be interested in the subclass
NSInvocationOperation and as you know we may freely pick code out of
mySTEP and move it to GNUstep, as long as we reference Nikolaus as the
author.