Re: New gui/back release?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: New gui/back release?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:43:06 +0200

Gregory John Casamento schrieb:
> I can undo the change.   The last email you sent wasn't clear with
> respect to whether you wished me to remove it or to fully implement
> it.  I chose to fully implement it.   I can remove it and stub out
> the implementation, if we want to do an ABI compatible release this
> time around.

It is up to you Greg, you are the project maintainer. If you decide to
break binary compatibility right after a release, it is fine for me, I
just wasn't sure you did it intentional, after the many complaints we
had about breaking that too often.

As for the full implementation of sheets, I think they are still run via
the NSApplication run modal code, so there wont be any difference to
what there was before. Only now the window knows that there is a sheet.