Re: New gui/back release?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: New gui/back release?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:39:22 -0600

On Jul 27, 2009, at 3:51 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Gregory Casamento schrieb:
I have stubbed out the ivar and it's methods.   This should have no
impact since no one is actually using the "attachedSheet" method.
I'll put it back in once we have done the release.

Great, this should make us ready for a bug fix release for gui and back.

Adam, are you willing to take over this task again?

Sure, I'll get things ready for a new release.