Re: NSSound Code Review

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: NSSound Code Review
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:42:31 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 29.07.2009, 08:25 -0500 schrieb Stef Bidi:
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 8:13 AM, David Chisnall <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>         That said, a number of the locks in the code under discussion
>         are in the wrong place, and NSConditionLock appears to be
>         consistently used incorrectly.
>
> Can you elaborate, please?  This is the first time I ever used threads
> and locks.

Hmm... I had a look at:

 http://review.etoileos.com/r/117/

and maybe I'm just confused by the interface.  If you are not using
threads and locks, then please ignore me.

Cheers,

David Ayers          Fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
http://www.fsfe.org                     http://fellowship.fsfe.org