Re: NSSound Commit

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: NSSound Commit
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:52:51 -0500

OK, I've turned on my development box and started taking a look.  I figured out why Greg's changes still fails with Fred... we should be checking for the header files and not the libraries themselves.  I'm also moving the the files to Tools/sound/ and will build on Greg's configure.ac changes.  I'll assume that if the header files are installed so is the library (makes little sense to have one but not the other).  I'll commit the changes soon.

Stefan