Re: NSSound Commit

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: NSSound Commit
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:20:10 +0100

I've committed an OSS sound sink, but not connected it to the build.

This should be compiled in on any platform where soundcard.h exists (it has no library dependencies; OSS uses device nodes and ioctls()), and then optionally replaced by libao on platforms where OSS is not the default sound system (e.g. Linux+ALSA, OpenBSD). On FreeBSD, Solaris, and Linux+OSS, it should be used by default. Can someone with sufficient configure-fu make this happen?

David