Re: Next steps for NSSound

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: Next steps for NSSound
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:57:38 -0400

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
I think you did an excellent job.   I'm looking forward to future contributions.

Thanks Greg, this is the first time I ever contribute code to any free software project, and it feels pretty good.

I may have some suggestions for the Windows implementation.  Let me
know when/if you're ready to discuss it. :)

It'll be a while before I can get to it.  Problem for me here is two fold: not only do I not know what the Windows native audio interface, but at this point I do not have a computer with Windows even installed.  Good news is that libao works on Windows... when I played with it on my work computer it just whined a whole lot about something.

Stefan