Re: Current status of NSTextStorage/NSLayoutManager/NSTextContainer?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Current status of NSTextStorage/NSLayoutManager/NSTextContainer?
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:32:56 +0200

Thank you for you example code, you really should have send it to the
list, as it make such a great example of using the text system
components by themselves without an NSTextView. The issue you had with
GNUstep was easy to track down, you didn't set a paragraph style for
your string and GNUstep wasn't handling that gracefully. I changed
GNUstep SVN to use the default paragraph style when none is set, now
your example runs correctly for me. You either will have to update to
GNUstep SVN to see this or use an explicit paragraph style in your code.

Cheers
Fred