Re: Commit r28657

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Commit r28657
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:37:50 +0100

On 23 Sep 2009, at 08:54, Wolfgang Lux wrote:

I assume that you really want to test the presence of libobjc2 and take objc/runtime.h for granted (only) if using libobjc2

No, it should be safe to include it on any platform where it's present. Longer term, when we are supporting the Apple runtime, this will be included everywhere again. A macro is defined in libobjc2's runtime.h that lets us check for it.