Re: Fast enumeration, actually working this time.

From: KNL
Subject: Re: Fast enumeration, actually working this time.
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:21:08 -0700 (PDT)

David,

Is this compiler with fast enumeration part of the release of GNUStep for
windows? I ask I'm developing some code on Win XP using GNUStep and I get
lots of compile time errors when trying to use fast enumeration.

Many thanks for your reply,

Ken

Now I have a compiler that supports fast enumeration on the GNU
runtime (no one else does yet, but I hope to fix that soon) I am able
to actually test the implementation... and it's all wrong.